Friday, March 28, 2008

Hoops Friday

Picked the four winners correctly yesterday, went even against the spread as I thought the UNC game would be tighter and UCLA never put away WKU. I'm happy with my analysis of the other two games though, as Josh Duncan showed up big time as I predicted and Tennessee's apathetic, sloppy play was punished by an interesting Louisville team. Interesting because they have size and athleticism but their play was ragged. I think Pitino is one of the great college coaches and if he can have them focused and tight against UNC it could be a very interesting game.

As for today's games, I like Stanford over Texas, Memphis over Michigan State, Wisconsin over Davidson and Kansas over Villanova.

2 comments:

C.S. said...

4-0 in picks, impressive. But what about lines? You'd have to say based on your commentary you missed on WSU.

CC said...

I noted that I went 2-2 against the spreads, missing on UNC and UCLA.